Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sale Pending

Sunday was full of much anticipation, anxiety, and exhaustion. We were lucky enough to have a friends house to bring the kids to. We had good food, beer, and got to hang out with their adorable baby which helped alleviate some of that anxiety. We went home to find a note that there were 15 groups through, 4 of which had already been through the house, and 2 that loved the house. We got a much awaited for phone call from the realtor saying that we had an offer. Only 3 grand under our asking price, no concessions. It was something we were definately not expecting and couldn't say no! So our house is sale pending inspection, and I really hope everything goes ok. The inspection is on Saturday morning, of course I have to work again, so it will be up to the hubby to make sure the kids are taken care of again.Then when I get home, we get to go start looking for our new home! This is the exciting part!
We have compiled a list of homes in the area that we want. Some of them are move in ready, some of them our fixer uppers. Some houses have only one bathroom, which isn't ideal for me, others have 2. The ones that only have one bathroom, I really want to see the area of the house we have to work with because we may be able to install a second bathroom. I really don't want a complete fixer upper, but we saw this house as move in ready, and let me tell you that after we moved in, we found a lot of things that needed to be done and not just aesthetically. So I guess I really have to wait and see until I see the houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment