Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday March 16, 2013-

Upon much contemplation, I have decided to start my very first blog as an outlet for any creativity that I have left, especially since I don't have much outside of my job and working on our money pit of a house with my husband.
We purchased our first home in 2008, and let me tell you, it was quite the fixer upper. When we looked at it, we felt that it would be move in ready..little did we know, that the people who bought this house tried to flip it and failed greatly at many things. It seemed perfect! It was in what we thought was a great neighborhood, partially fenced in, 4 bedrooms, one bath, great starter home. Almost 5 years later, many thousands of  dollars and hours spent on updates, we are ready to sell our house and start anew. Our house has been on the market for two weeks this monday, and we have had one open house so far and two showings this week. We have two showings scheduled for tomorrow, 4 hours apart from one another. Not that I would have a problem with it, but we have some pets, and it always involves me packing them into the car, and driving around. Not only that, but it is St.Pattys day, we had plans, and now we can't really do what we wanted to do. I know that I shouldn't be complaining, and when you put your house on the market, you are making comprimises. It's kind of like a marriage. A really bad one at that.
My goal of this blog is to kind of take everyone through the process of buying/selling a house, and then as my husband and I start anew in a house, any projects that need to be tackled, materials used and how we do them, etc. I really hope that we are able to get a few bites soon, because i looooove to garden and I can not wait to get my hands dirty. So sit tight and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment